What is Video Jeet?
Did you know that Google handles content with video differently from routine blog posts without video?
In other words, if you are not adding video content to your site, it will not rank as well as a competitor that does.
This means that you should be searching for videos in your niche and include video as content on your blog to rank better in the search engines.
Luckily, Video Jeet was developed with that in mind and can post video content on your blog on autopilot!
Who is Video Jeet for?
This universal website plugin (see details below) is literally for anyone who wants to start ranking on Google, which I am sure pretty much includes everyone.
3 things I absolutely love about Video Jeet:
- You don’t have to shell out a penny to get it up and running! Since it works with popular free blogging platforms such as Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress, and Live Journal, all you have to do is set-up your blog on one or more of these free platforms and Video Jeet will manage them for you at no additional cost.
- Video Jeet’s breakthrough technology makes it a true one-push button solution that actually works! Just give it your niche keywords and let it do the rest. Everything is done on autopilot. With fresh video content being posted on a schedule it can help you rank on Google, and lets face it, video is the content people love to interact with the most.
- This tool also pings Google after its done posting! How cool is that? That ensures faster indexing of your content in the search engines… and it can also syndicate your posts on various social media platforms helping you to get more backlinks and exposure all over the web.
What do I get with Video Jeet?
With about 80% of all traffic on the internet being from video blogs, or video based content, with that increasing almost 95% in the near future tools like Video Jeet can be a huge timesaver. It can help do all the heavy lifting for you day after day with some really cool features.
Here is what Video Jeet will do for you:
- Automatically finds fresh videos in your niche and posts them to your blogs.
- Automatically pings search engines and posts on social media.
- Automatically converts the keywords targeted by YouTube videos to hashtags when posting to Facebook and Twitter.
- Supports spintax to generate multiple versions of your call to actions and textual content that you put in.
- Schedules publishing of your post as per intervals you set.
- You have manual control over everything so you can modify descriptions, titles, keywords, etc., as you desire.
- Uses authorized APIs to make posts, letting you work with any theme or setup of your blogs.
What are the Cons to using Video Jeet?
I have tried this tool and have seen some exponential growth in traffic to my blogs. Try as I may I could not find anything wrong with this tool other than making sure you pick your keywords carefully to ensure the best and most relevant content!
If you are wanting to add video content to your sites to build authority, then the performance of this tool is flawless. In fact Cyril has always been so confident of his products that he offers a no questions asked money-back guarantee. Still wondering?
My Final thoughts on Video Jeet:
Capitalize on the big search loophole that converts videos into website content and helps with ranking in the search engines automatically.
The internet is full of rich video content. Now with Video Jeet you can make use of all this content to propel your rankings and authority. Whoohoo to that!